- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST)
- One-on-one live chat with a representative from the Undergraduate Recruitment Office
Registrar's Office Chat
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- One-on-one live chat with a representative from the Registrar’s Office
- Note: this chat session is for current Carleton students.
International Admissions Chat
International students can visit the International Admissions webpage to chat live with a representative on Tuesdays (10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.) and Thursdays (2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.). Note: the chat tool is accessible by clicking the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST)
- One-on-one live chat with a representative from the Faculty of Engineering and Design
How to use Carleton’s online chat:
- Click the icon to chat one-on-one with a representative from the Undergraduate Recruitment Office.
- This service is intended for prospective undergraduate students interested in learning more about Carleton University and its programs. Parents and family members of prospective students are also invited to chat.
- We will do our best to answer all general academic and admission inquiries about attending Carleton University.
- Please do not enter personal information over the chat service as sessions may be monitored and/or stored on a external service.
- Please do not open/send attachments or send links using this chat service.
Can't reach us?
If we are offline or unavailable to chat, please email or phone us at 1-888-354-4414 (toll-free in Canada).
*Please note: We are unable to send post-chat transcripts at this time.*