- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST)
- One-on-one live chat with a representative from the Undergraduate Recruitment Office
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST)
- One-on-one live chat with a representative from the Faculty of Engineering and Design
Carleton University is pleased to offer additional CU Live Chat sessions in advance of the application deadline for Ontario secondary school students (January 11, 2017). Additional chats will take place on Monday, January 9 and Tuesday, January 10, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If we are offline or unavailable to chat, please email or phone us at 1-888-354-4414 (toll-free in Canada).
*Please note: We are unable to send post-chat transcripts at this time.*
How to use Carleton’s online chat:
- Click the icon to chat one-on-one with a representative from the Undergraduate Recruitment Office.
- This service is intended for prospective undergraduate students interested in learning more about Carleton University and its programs. Parents and family members of prospective students are also invited to chat.
- We will do our best to answer all general academic and admission inquiries about attending Carleton University.
- Please do not enter personal information over the chat service as sessions may be monitored and/or stored on a external service.
- Please do not open/send attachments or send links using this chat service.
Undergraduate Information Request:
To request more information or printed material regarding undergraduate studies, please fill in the Undergraduate Information Request form.