You must accept an offer of admission by the deadline indicated on the offer letter in order to reserve a space in the program. If you do not respond by the deadline, your offer may be withdrawn. It is especially important for students who have been admitted to limited enrolment programs to accept their offers on time.
There are two ways to respond to the offer of admission, depending upon how you originally applied to Carleton.
a. If you applied through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC):
- Go to the OUAC website at www.ouac.on.ca.
- Log in using your OUAC Profile username and password.
- On the Hub, you will see an Offers button that shows all of the offers you have received.
- Click “View Offers” to go directly to the My Offers section in your application.
- Your offers or alternates will be displayed. Select the eye icon to view and respond to the offer.
- Read the details of your offer.
- Accept your offer.
- On the My Offers page, you will see your response status listed as “Accepted”.
- After you respond to your offer, if you have no further changes, select “I’m ready to submit my response/changes”.
- You will see your response in the Review Summary. Review your response and any other updates you made. Continue to the Declaration to confirm your application information is accurate.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “I Verify and Agree” to submit your response.
b. If you did not apply through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC):
- You will accept your offer of admission using Carleton360 (360.carleton.ca).
- View your offer and then follow the instructions to accept your offer.