You must accept an offer of admission by the deadline indicated on the offer letter in order to reserve a space in the program. If you do not respond by the deadline, your offer may be withdrawn. It is especially important for students who have been admitted to limited enrolment programs to accept their offers on time.
There are two ways to respond to the offer of admission, depending upon how you originally applied to Carleton.
a. If you applied through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC):
- Go to the OUAC website at www.ouac.on.ca.
- Log in using your OUAC Profile username and password.
- Select “Choices/Offers” to view your offers of admission.
- Click “Offer” or “Alternate Offer” to respond to your offer.
- Click the button to accept the offer, then click “Save and Continue.”
- When ready to submit all changes, click “Review and Submit” to complete the process.
- Review and verify your application information to ensure it is accurate.
- Carefully read the “Applicant’s Declaration” and click “I Verify and Agree”.
- If successfully submitted, you will receive a CONFIRMATION NUMBER on the last screen of the SUBMIT process. Print this page for your reference.
b. If you did not apply through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC):
- You will accept your offer of admission using Carleton360 (360.carleton.ca).
- View your offer and then follow the instructions to accept your offer.