Be sure to create or update your profile in Carleton 360 – our student portal. You will be invited to webinars based on your areas of interest, and when you want to study.
The 2020 schedule of webinars will continue to be updated as more information becomes available.
- JULY – Everything you need to know before you come to Carleton, pre-departure checklist, next steps
If you have any requests for webinar topics, you are invited to send them to email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
View past webinars:
- Webinar: Introducing the International Student Society 2020
- Information session for Nigerian students 2020
- Webinar: Applying for a study permit – for Nigerian students 2020
- Webinar: Video hello for Indian students 2020
- Webinar: Introducing Carleton University 2020
- Webinar: The Sprott School of Business 2020
- Webinar: All about Engineering! 2020
- Webinar: Everything you need to know before you come to Carleton 2019
- Webinar: All about residence and campus life at Carleton University 2019
Chat live with our international admissions team:
- You can always send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Join our weekly live chat sessions:
International students can chat live with a representative from International Admissions:
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 – 16:00 EST
Note: when live, the chat tool is accessible by clicking the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.