Applying as a transfer student is no different than applying to first year. Simply follow the application process described on those pages, but be sure to include official transcripts and course descriptions from your most recent post-secondary studies. A statement of transfer credit (advanced standing credit) will be sent to you once evaluation of the course description is complete.