- When: December 14, 2022
- Time: 6:30 pm
- Location: Zoom
- Intended Audience: Anyone, Prospective Students
Join us virtually on December 14, 2022 to learn more about Carleton’s Environmental Engineering and Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (Steam A and B) programs!
Now more than ever, the world needs engineers to tackle some of the biggest challenges in the development of environmentally responsible and economically beneficial solutions for energy generation, distribution and usage.
During this event, you will hear directly from professors on several topics, including:
– an overview of the featured programs;
– career paths for graduates of the programs;
– labs and facilities you’ll have access to as a Carleton student; and
– a Q&A to help you make an informed decision!