- When: November 20, 2019
- Time: 6:00 am
- Location: Online
- Intended Audience: Prospective Students, International
- Cost: Free
You are invited to join us for a webinar and live chat on Wednesday November 20.
The topic: All About Engineering!
Your presenter, Nikhitha Gajudhur, is an engineering graduate and was also an international student while at Carleton.
Get in-depth information and the opportunity to ask questions
What we’ll cover:
- An overview of the bachelor degree programs available through the Faculty of Engineering and Design, and related accreditation and certification
- Computer Science versus Software Engineering
- Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Engineering versus Architectural Studies
- Fun projects including: small-scale solar and water saving mechanics in Tanzania, and helping to build a race car—and then driving it! —and more!
- State of the art facilities and labs
- Work-study opportunities, and companies that hire students
- Costs and scholarships
- Dates and deadlines
- Academic support
- The Carleton community—including the clubs and societies that are integral to the life of Engineering and Design Students
We will have two live chat sessions on Wednesday November 20. You are invited to ask any questions about our engineering and design programs. Our engineering and admissions colleagues will be available from:
- 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. EST (See the time in your country)
- 12:00 p.m. – 14:00 p.m. EST (See the time in your country)
How to join:
The webinar and live chat are on our website, starting at 6:00 a.m. EST on November 20.
Hope to see you online!