Videos: How to apply using Carleton’s international undergraduate student application
When you apply to Carleton University, you have two choices:
- You can apply directly to Carleton University by completing our International Student Application, available through your Carleton 360 account
- If you are applying to several Ontario universities, the best way is to use the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) online application, and select Carleton as one of your choices.
These instructional videos are to help you apply via Carleton’s direct application in Carleton 360.
(Please visit the OUAC website for instructional videos about how to apply using the OUAC application.)
Part 1: Set up your profile in Carleton 360 – our student portal
The international undergraduate application is located within our student portal, Carleton 360. This video explains how to sign in to an existing account, or how to create your account.
Part 2: Step by step guide to applying
We will take you through the steps of submitting the international application for admission directly to Carleton University. Along the way, we will provide you with tips and important pieces of information that you need to know about the application process.
To be able to complete your application you’ll need the following:
- Acrobat to upload any documents as PDFs (maximum file size is 2 megabytes)
- Information about your studies – including dates and institution names
- ESL test scores
- A credit card – to pay your application fee
Part 3: Upload documents
We will show you how to upload your documents (English language test scores, and transcripts) to your application. Once they have been uploaded and processed, Carleton will then assess your application.
Important information about the online Carleton application
- Until your payment is received, your application will not be assessed. It’s only complete after you pay the application fee. The application fee is $100 CAD – please note that the application fee is non refundable.
- You can only submit one application per term with two program choices.
- Carleton will only provide one offer of admission at a time. Your first application should be to your first choice of program. Your second choice will be assessed if you don’t qualify for your first program choice.
- If you’re still unsure of the program you want to apply to, visit our website to explore the options and look at the different programs.
If you have any questions about your curriculum or eligibility, or about Carleton University in general, we are here to help!