What’s next? Key dates and deadlines
- As soon as possible – Accept offer of admission + register for Fall Orientation, CU 1001 and I-Start
- Now until course registration – Plan your course schedule using the worksheet tool available on Carleton Central so when registration for classes opens on 28 June, you will be ready with your choices and timetable
- June 8 16:30 (ET) – Confirm offer of residence and pay residence deposit
- June 28 – Registration begins
- July 20 – Check out the newly launched I-Start
- July – Pay tuition for first semester
- August 30 to September 3 – Don’t miss International Welcome Week
- September – Residence move-in (if applicable)
- September – Attend Fall Orientation
Summer events for international students!
Be sure to have a look at the events planned for this summer – attend a registration workshop, get advice on applying for study permits, access support for travel and quarantine plans – and more!
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat live Monday to Friday (09:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 ET)
- Book a 1:1 appointment with an international admissions officer