We hosted a webinar and live chat for international students who are coming to Carleton in September 2019: what you need to know before you come to Canada, what to do when you arrive, and how to make the most of the services offered by the International Student Services Office (ISSO).
We covered topics including:
- What is the International Student Services Office?
- What to do before you arrive
- Registering for I-Start – orientation for international students
- A Welcome Event just for you!
- Early Residence Move-in
- What to do after you arrive
- Airport Welcome Program
- Health insurance, and other important administrative information
- How to get involved
- Adapting to life in Canada
Be sure to visit the ISSO website, which provides helpful details on these topics.
If you have questions about our support services, feel free to send an email anytime to the International Student Services Office (ISSO): email@example.com